AHR-P is a proven technology, developed in-house by A.T.E., for the treatment of complex wastewaters from pharmaceutical industries.
AHR-P Technology for Pharmaceutical Effluents
A.T.E.'s well-proven AHR-P technology for the treatment of complex pharmaceutical wastewaters is a unique combination of two anaerobic treatment technologies that improves solids retention and enhances treated water quality.
GET A QUOTE
- Consistent quality of treated wastewater
- Robustly engineered UF and RO recycle systems for maximum recovery and enhanced membrane life
- Reduced power consumption due to anaerobic-aerobic combination
- Reduced sludge generation
- Anoxic stage for treatment of ammoniacal nitrogen
- AHR-P process allows for high organic loading rates
- Reactors contain media with large surface area for solids retention
- Anaerobic AHR-P process to degrade difficult-to-treat organic pollutants
- Evaporators and dryers (MEE and ATFD) for Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)